About the project
As one of the largest telco operators in Eurasia region, Telenor decided to enter the hosting services market in Serbia and surrounding countries. In order to build their datacenter they hired experts from OneManaged to lead the design and implementation process, and design an adequate support and maintenance system for this new platform.
One of the biggest challenges was the integration of the platform with the present billing system over a custom-built API. Requirements included an infrastructure that operates in high availability mode (99.999% uptime), Level 2 and 3 support outsourcing, internal team training and ISO 27001 compliance.
What have we done
- Complete solution design and delivery
- Infrastructure design and implementation meeting 99.999% SLA
- API middleware development for simultaneous cPanel automated provisioning
- Disaster strategy developed and synchronized with Telenor’s business continuity plan
- Team training for Telenor tech support preparing them to be able to solve first level cases